Immigration Medical Exam
A board-certified physician offers all medical examination services required for immigration:
- Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status
- Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions
All of the above examinations are being conducted in a certified medical center including:
- Laboratory testing.
- Vaccination services
- Appointments available within the week
- Completion of documents within 48-hours
- Affordable prices
What should I bring with me?
Please bring your passport or your driver’s license if you have one (or any type of photo id along with your I94 – Parole). Also, bring a copy of any vaccinations you have received… even as a child.
If you do not have a copy of your vaccination papers, please try to contact your doctor or your family and ask them to FAX us a copy of your vaccination record. FAX # (727) 827-2809
What does the exam include?
- A review of all health & vaccine documents
- A complete medical history is taken
- A general physical exam, measurement of blood pressure etc.
- (For adults & applicants over the age of 15). One test for syphilis also known as RPR.
- A skin test for tuberculosis called a PPD is required for applicants over 2 years old. This skin test must be checked by the doctor two (2) to three (3) days later.
If this skin test is positive, a Chest X-Ray is required and possibly six months of medicine to prevent Tuberculosis. This will all be explained in detail at the time of your visit.
VACCINATIONS: The vaccinations required by the INS depend on your age. The INS provides a chart which explains which vaccines you need according to your age.
Forms and papers for INS will be completed and placed in a sealed envelope.
How long does it take to complete all paperwork?
The physical exam, PPD test reading, blood test results and paperwork completion takes minimum two days.
Immigration Exam Cost
Please call for information.